Thursday, February 25, 2010



My dad called me and asked me if I'd like to go to an estate sale.... It was only a few blocks from my house and only a couple more than dads house. He just bought a house within a block of me :) I said of course, so the storie goes..... I have never been to one of these before, only heard of them. Although it was sad to see people going thrue someone's belongings some good came from it I guess. I got this set of antique furniture. The day before it was priced only 800.00 dollars and on the second day it was marked to 400.00 which is when I arrived with my daddy :) He bought it for me! pretty cool Dad I think. He has also collected 4~crocks from my great Aunt and Uncle that belonged to my Great Great Grandmother last week. He's always got an eye out for my fave antiques! I love my dad so!!!! Please dont pay to much attention to the ugly bedroom, Jimmy and I re-did all the kids rooms from the walls to the floors and in this process I moved my room upstairs which is a finnished off attic. I have to get new flooring and paint still :( but I do have cool furniture now to put in it! You will see the the headboard is way to tall to get into the room :( and the dresser mirror is too tall for placement as well. I wanted to cry. I'll figure something out, kinda wishing I had not giving my old large tall ceiling room to my daughter.

No comments: