Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm putting the gritty Jane tutorials to use now that the Holidays are behind us. :) (wooh hoo) Here's my version of the Gritty Doll. lol  Jane is the best, I was having problems with my classroom and she got right to fixing it.


While I worked on this dollie tonight, just jake and I here so the house is quiet, Jake (my son) thought he'd give one of our cats a bath. We all know how much cat's love water... right? Well, he pulled it off! The poor kitty is lick, lick, licking himself.  Here's my son and his best friend Alex:  a.k.a. Allie Boo



AND last but not least, I thought I throw in a couple of pics of our trip to Chicago just before Christmas. Jimmy and I took Cassidy (My youngest daughter) there as part of her Christmas present to see the Broadway play...."In The Heights" She had never been to Chicago so she was thrilled with the BIG city, buildings, shopping, Rain Forest Cafe, Fancey Italian Resturants, ( she called it) The elavators in our Hotel, The Show it's self and The Sears Tower. Jimmy and I had to laugh at her a little. She was happy and cute. We take for granted everthing we see that her little eyes had never laid on before. Here she is in the new glass box that hangs over the side of the tower. It was a little bit freekie to say the least. :)








No comments: