Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy as a child in a candy shop~

~I will NOT let winter get me down.... least I'm trying not too....

 I sold a few of my Mohair bears on Etsy and E~bay so I had some money to play with, gotta love that, right?

 So a Etsy shopping I went and have started a few new hobbies that I have been wanting to try.

I love opening the mail box to packages and have the mail man come to the door with goodies or should I say "The Goods"

Here are the wonderful 1860's German Frozen Charlottes~ Simply Love them!

and a creation of one turned into this.....

next is the bird assemblage I couldnt wait to put together.... He's a creepy kind-of-cool.
You cannot see a lot of the detail, sorry!

and the newest Mohair, I made him from my own Original pattern, he is a sweet faced chunky, weighted guy with a sort of goofy look. I'm thinking a face only a mother or creator could love....lol



OH, I wanted to add.....When boredom hit the other day I came across a blog that I fell in love with, This ladie has the sweetest house. If you have not been to her Blog you should check it out. I'm sorry I dont know how to add the links yet but hopefully you can figure it out! :)
Here's the blog.... taylors*farmhouse*attic

Hugs, Connie

No comments: