Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday, and new painting...

WE had a great weekend, Jimmy and I took my daughter Darcy to see Bruce Springsteen in Detroit Michigan last Friday. Darcy had a choice of what she wanted for her sweet sixteen and this concert was what she chose. It cracks me up that she loves BRUCE of all singers not to mention he was big when I was a little girl. For a guy that is older than my own father he sure puts on a great show!
 Just finnished is this mixed media painting. I will be adding her to Etsy this week sometime. She has a ton of detail but is hard to see by the photo. I have to work on my photo skills. :( Anyways, hope everyone had a great weekend too!


1 comment:

My Crafty Cottage said...

Hi Connie, thank you for your words of support and encouragement! My fourteen year old loves Bruce, he wanted to go to the concert here in Ohio last week but things didn't work out. I heard Bruce referenced Ohio while in Michigan...lol
Blessings,
Kim