Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good Morning, look who played Peek~A~Boo with me this morning. They are so darn cute!

The only problem is when I go outside to visit Coda and Toffee my dogs and kitties get so jelouse. They ALWAYS know where I have been. lol

he looks sweet and innocent but he was barking (yelling) at me when I came in and my cat would hardly look at me. SPOILED come to mind perhaps?

Anyways...I came up with an idea last night. Remeber the cute silicone bulbs? well why not make them into night lights? I did and I will be working on more to sell in the next week. There real cute.


AND last, I met up with one of my friends yesturday and went to basket making class, what a treat! Here's my newest and a basket my girlfriend made me last July but I hadn't see her for so long, but I got it now. Thanks Brenda, LOVE IT!



NOW, I need to get to laundry. Ughhh!

No comments: