Monday, October 12, 2009

It was a beautiful weekend to drive, thank goodness!  Jimmy and I drove from Mid-Michigan to Sister Bay, Wisconsin. He had a boat to drive to Michigan but the waters were rough, he made it acrossed but way up North of home, so I drove to meet him there insteed of going home. 12-hours later, after me turning up the car radio loud and singing to myself, stopping to get lots-o-coffee amd peeing along the way I got to him way after he was settled in Fankfort. What a sweet town in upper Michigan, very small but realy pretty in the fall. We got a condo for the night and took our time driving 2-hours back home the next day :)  I have always loved road trips but it could not have worked out any better it was awesome to do it during the peek of the leaf color turn! JUST when I think I'm sick of Michigan autumn comes back to remind me of Michigans wonders.
My baby heading out...  :( I'll meet you back in Michigan!
view from our deck...

made it safe to our resting place...
waters still wild the next day....
all I can say is BURRRrrrrrrrr.........
we woke up to the coast gaurd working...uh oh.....

me with "past due souls"

and we ended with good food, shopping and pics with the largest pumpkin grown in Michigan. In all a nice weekend!

No comments: