Thursday, April 23, 2009






I've been a stray from Blog land for so long I dont recall how to do everything. Not that I knew to begin with.



Jimmy and I went to Baltimore last week for his work and I got to go along. This is the boat that he had to work with. The people that purchased the boat are from Arguntina and were VERY nice. Although everyone spoke Spanish cept I...... so I just smiled a lot. (dork)



The marina was beautiful in the morning. Even more so after stopping off to Star Bucks!


OH and the Drama.....

Jimmy sent me for a manicure and I forgot my ring that his mom sent me from New York, I almost started crying! I cant believe I did that. Thank GOD they saved it for me. I love honest people!!!


We also went to the aquarium and watched the Dolphin show. Every single time one of those cute Dolphins would jump into the air my eyes would start to tear up, lol They were sooooo CUTE!


I even finnished a book, "Prayers for Sale"


Now back home and need to get to work on the yard. My plan this year is to garden like a crazy women. :)






No comments: