Thursday, January 15, 2009
















For those of you who don't know this about me... I have W-A-Y too many animals. My house is very small and I have three children to raise on my own. Added to this is a cat (who only has one eye) we called her "Ginger", a black and white kitty named "Alex", a mixed Lab puppie "Bella" and now a Chihahua named "Chance". The only animals I meant to get was Alex and Bella but they just keep showing up one way or another. Sometimes I feel like I live on a small farm. lol I just need a goat and a sheep, then my collection is complete (in my eyes) :O) I'll try now not to ramble about my kids and pets but this morning was so funny to me. I was up and at em' but all children and animals were dragging around sleepy. Onec everyone was fed they pepped up but gess my point in all of this is "I wish I could stay in bed till my breakfast was served". They are soooo lucky!










No comments: